Friday, April 9, 2010

The Magus Triumphant (SOLD)

(from Infinity War circa 1992)

Recipe:
Head - ML Magneto series 3
Body - ML Adam Warlock (Red Hulk series)
Belt - repainted fodder
Afro - sculpted
Lightning Bolt - sculpted
Right Arm Band - sculpted
Shouler Pads - sculpted
Boot fronts - sculpted
Paints - Citadel Acrylics


This is The Magus Triumphant as portrayed by me. I was reading through the Infinity War and Infinity Gauntlet series and I thought this guy was awesome! He's basically the alter ego of Adam Warlock, which is what I used for the base figure. I used a couple different refences as you can see, one from Infinity War, and another with the afro from Wikipedia. Gotta love the afro! Everything in the WIP picture that is white was sculpted by me. Everything in general was disassembled, dremmeled, sanded for paint rub, and repainted too.


comic reference:



Work in Progress:



Completed Magus:

No comments:

Post a Comment