Friday, April 9, 2010

Bioshock's Andrew Ryan (SOLD)

Recipe:
Base figure - Giles from Buffy the V.S.
Head - Tony Stark
Apoxie used for - fixing shoe, golf tee and flag, golf ball, golf club head and handle, cigarette
Golf club (grey part) - ink holder from inside of a pen
Golf cup - pen part
Golf green - foam board wrapped in green felt
Magazine props and backdrops - printed from internet
Pistol - ML Union Jack


Okay I am a GIANT fan of the game Bioshock! Played through at least 4 times. Anyway I thought I'd make a custom of Andrew Ryan, the head honcho of his underwater city, Rapture. Backdrops are print outs I made at work, I did not design them I just grabbed them off the ol' interweb. Base figure was Giles who is from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. 

So I swapped his head with an angry Tony Stark head and repainted his outfit in Model Masters. I also had to fix his left shoe with Aves Apoxie. Other things I made out of Apoxie were the golf tee with flag, golf ball, golf club head and handle, and cigarette. The actual grey golf "club" part is the plastic ink holder of a pen. Golf green is made out of foam baord wrapped in green felt. The actual golf cup is bordered with a circular pen part. Enjoy gamers and feel free to comment!



Reference from Bioshock:

Base figure I used:

Andrew Ryan finished:

No comments:

Post a Comment