Monday, August 22, 2011

3" Yoshi Suit Super Mario Vinylmation (SOLD)

Here is my third Mario Suit Vinylmation.  I decided I'd dress Mario as his beloved dino friend, Yoshi.  I don't think it was a wearable suit in any of the Mario games, but I know you could ride on Yoshi's back in a few of them.  But I thought it would be cool to add to my series of suits!  I consciously left out Yoshi's pupils so it didn't seem like Mario was wearing something he just caught in a bear trap.

Using Aves Apoxie I sculpted Yoshi's head, tongue, eyes, scales, saddle shell, and tail.  I painted the Mickey ears to look like Yoshi eggs.  And I know Yoshi doesn't wear gloves, but I kept the white gloves to match the rest of the Mario Suit set.  Now to think of more suits....

Work in Progress pics (sculpting/paint):





 
Finished Yoshi Suit Mario:




















No comments:

Post a Comment