Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fulgore from Killer Instinct the arcade / SNES game (1st custom,summer 2008)

Here's my first custom that I completed in the summer of 2008. It's Fulgore from Killer Instinct the arcade/Super NES game. I remember rocking this when I was 12 in the arcade and owning 20 year olds haha! I used an old Spawn "Overtkill" figure and you can see he has been changed dramatically from the original.
I remolded his entire head with Sculpey. His claw blades were cut down from another old crap figure. I took the tubes from the Overtkill to use for Fulgore's breathing tubes on his head. Oh and the hair is a torch from an old Soul Reaver toy. I used Testors acrylics and I think it gives him a sweet cartoony look. Also lots of dremeling went into this guy! Let me know what you think of my first custom ever! 







No comments:

Post a Comment