Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dexter DDK Doomsday Killer Professor James Gellar

Here's the thing.  I absolutely LOVE the series Dexter.  So I figured I'd make some customs of characters.  I might do a series of killers from the show, possibly other main characters also.  Here is my first shot at a Dexter character.  He is Professor James Gellar.  Also known as The Doomsday Killer (DDK)!  I used a Battlestar Galactica head with a body from another figure.  I hand sculpted his hair, white hot rebar, a little more stomach, and paintbrush with Aves Apoxie.  The base is from McFarlane Toys and I think the pillar is a Freddy Kreugar piece.  I painted his rebar rod from silver, to red hot, then to the extreme white hot.  You don't want to be on the wrong end of that thing, right Travis?

Reference:






















No comments:

Post a Comment