Wednesday, February 16, 2011

3" Nintendo Controller Vinylmation $75

 $75 shipped, if interested email me at joeofwar@aol.com
Hey guys, I am a massive video game fan and it all started back in the mid 1980s when I was about 3 or 4. The Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) was released in 1985 in the U.S. My parents got it for my brother and I, and we were both soon sucked in, believe me! I still love the original 8-bit video games and I wanted to take a shot at designing a Nintendo controller on a Vinylmation. He's got the directional pad (D-pad) on the front of his head, and the initials NES on the back of his head. On his chest are the select and start buttons, as well as the grey patterns on the controller. On his shoes I painted 85 and made a nice shiny silver background to help the numbers stand out. The 80s were great years for me as a child, and this is one of my fondest memories of them. Oh yeah and I made a new logo for my vinyl customs! Thanks for looking!
Sketched this design to start:












No comments:

Post a Comment